Welcome to the 2020 BOYS IN-HOUSE Basketball Registration with Andover Athletic Association!
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, sign consents and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account.
Online registration will be available from Wednesday, October 2 through Tuesday, November 5. Instructions will be emailed on October 2nd to returning players
All Late Registrations taken until level is deemed full and will be charged an additional $30 late Registration Fee.
League starts the week of January 2nd for some. Kindergarten-2nd grade starts first Saturday in January
Opening Clinic Jan 3rd for K-6th grade (optional).
Please keep this flyer for Important information
Costs: Kindergarten/Grade 1 $105
Grade 2 $105
Grade 3 $150
Grades 4 - 8 $205 Competitive
Grades 9 - 12 $230
Info: - Games played on Saturday at Andover, Rum River Elementary, Oak View Middle School and Andover Community Center (some games could also be on Thursdays due to lack of gym space)
- Pictures are scheduled for January 3rd (Tentatively).
- Practices begin January 2nd and the End of the season tournament ends March 11th before spring break.
- End of season Tournament starts Friday March 6th through March 11th.
- AAA reserves the right to adjust grade levels for home-schooled players based upon age
- Players trying out for their High School teams should register with us first and request a refund if they make the team. Our rosters are often full by the time you find out you haven’t made your School team
- Family discounts start with 3rd child free. * Some scholarships are available
- There is a limit on how many players we can accommodate in each grade level. Don’t wait until the last minute to register.
- K/1st & 2nd Grade practices and scrimmages for 75-minutes sessions on Saturdays only at Rum River Elementary
- All teams practice 1-hour per week on weeknights and possible Sundays at Andover Elementary, Rum River Elementary, Crooked Lake Elementary, McKinley Elementary, Oak View Middle School and Andover Community Center.
- HEAD COACHES INCENTIVE PROGRAM (please email tournament director for more information)
-Coaching is fun and a great way to help grow the game. Youth Coaches also welcome. We are very proud of our youth coaches. Being a positive role model for our community.
- Coaches Important Dates to put on your schedule (Meeting will be on November 25, and December 30th)
Contact us for more information: Email: email@example.com New Referees please contact
Website: Andoverathletic.com firstname.lastname@example.org
This event, class, activity or matter is not sponsored or endorsed by Anoka-Hennepin School District #11 and this material is not printed at District expense.
Learning: Structured skills combined with team challenges. (9 weeks)
Non-Competitive: Coaches officiate, no scores kept, no team standings, and no season-end tournament. (9 weeks)
Competitive: Referees officiate, no season-end tournament.
Competitive: Each player must provide 2 separate $50 refundable checks sportsmanship bond to their coach prior to the first game. All or a portion may be forfeited due to sportsmanship violations. See league rules for more detail.
Phone: (763) 226-0806
Select an option to continue with the registration.