Welcome to the 2020 Girl's In-house Basketball Registration hosted by Andover Athletic Association!
This registration session will allow you to provide contact information, sign up for participation, sign consents and submit payment. To complete the online registration, you will need your Visa, Discover, MasterCard or checking account information available.
COVID UPDATE: This registration will allow you to sign-up with a RISK-FREE registration fee. To complete the registration, you will pay a $5 registration fee. If the season is canceled for any reason, the balance will not be charged and the $5 fee will be considered a donation.
If you are registering more than two girls basketball players in your family this season, you will receive a 100% discount on the third (and fourth, if applicable) child's registration fee. In order for the registration system to recognize that your family is registering multiple players, please register all of your players at this time. On the Summary Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Player" - please click on this link to ensure that all of your family's players are registered within the same order.
Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your family's discounted rates.
2020 GIRLS IN-HOUSE BASKETBALL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Online registration will be available from beginning of August through the first week in September.
- All Late Registrations taken until level is deemed full and will be charged an additional $20 late Registration Fee after September 11th, 2020.
- League starts mid-October.
- FREE Opening Preseason Clinic in October with Andover Girls Varsity Basketball…More info to come.
- Games played on Saturdays at Andover, Rum River Elementary, Oak View Middle School and Andover Community Center (some games could also be on Thursdays due to gym space).
- Pictures are scheduled for November 7th.
- Practices begin week of October 19th and the season tournament ends before Christmas.
- End of season Tournament starts December 14th and ends December 18th, 2020.
- AAA reserves the right to adjust grade levels for home-schooled players based upon age.
- Family discounts start with 3rd child from the same family free. Must register at the same time.
- Some scholarships are available.
- There is a limit on how many players we can accommodate in each grade level. Don’t wait until the last minute to register.
- Kindergarten Participants play in a fun, non-competitive camp-like style atmosphere for 4 weeks.
- All 1-8 grade teams practice 1-hour per week on weeknights at Andover Elementary, Rum River Elementary, Crooked Lake Elementary, McKinley Elementary, Oak View Middle School and Andover Community Center. You will be able to select a practice night that does NOT work for your child during registration.
Questions regarding this registration can be directed to:
Girls Basketball Director
Phone: (763) 291-5398
Select an option to continue with the registration.