Welcome to the 2019 Girl's In-house Basketball Registration hosted by Andover Athletic Association!
This registration session will allow you to provide contact information, sign up for participation, sign consents and submit payment. To complete the online registration, you will need your Visa, Discover, MasterCard or checking account information available.
If you are registering more than two girls basketball players in your family this season, you will receive a 100% discount on the third (and fourth, if applicable) child's registration fee. In order for the registration system to recognize that your family is registering multiple players, please register all of your players at this time. On the Summary Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Player" - please click on this link to ensure that all of your family's players are registered within the same order.
Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your family's discounted rates.
- Online registration will be available from mid-July through the first week in September.
- All Late Registrations taken until level is deemed full and will be charged an additional $20 late Registration Fee after September 15th, 2019.
- League starts the week after MEA break.
- FREE Opening Preseason Clinic in October with Andover Girls Varsity Basketball…More info to come.
- Games played on Saturdays at Andover, Rum River Elementary, Oak View Middle School and Andover Community Center (some games could also be on Thursdays due to gym space).
- Pictures are scheduled for November 2nd.
- Practices begin October 21st and the season tournament ends before Christmas.
- End of season Tournament starts December 16th and ends December 20, 2019.
- AAA reserves the right to adjust grade levels for home-schooled players based upon age.
- Players trying out for their High School teams should register with us first and request a refund if they make the team. Our rosters are often full by the time you find out you haven’t made your School team.
- Family discounts start with 3rd child from the same family free. Must register at the same time.
- Some scholarships are available.
- There is a limit on how many players we can accommodate in each grade level. Don’t wait until the last minute to register.
- Kindergarten Participants play in a fun, non-competitive camp-like style atmosphere for 4 weeks.
- All 1-12 grade teams practice 1-hour per week on weeknights at Andover Elementary, Rum River Elementary, Crooked Lake Elementary, McKinley Elementary, Oak View Middle School and Andover Community Center.
- HEAD COACHES INCENTIVE PROGRAM (please email tournament director for more information).
Questions regarding this registration can be directed to:
Girls Basketball Director
Phone: (763) 291-5398
Select an option to continue with the registration.